Before the Five Rings
|Air 2||Reflexes 3||Awareness 2|
|Earth 3||Stamina 4||Willpower 3|
|Fire 2||Agility 3||Intelligence 2|
|Water 2||Strength 2||Perception 2|
School/Rank: Stamina Hero/1 Glory: 1
Insight: Unspent XP: 14 Kharma: 0
Initiative: 3k2 Natural TN/Armored TN: 20/23 Natural Reduction/Armored: 0/2
Attack (Kanobo): 4k3 Damage: 4k3
Attack (Earth Becomes Sky): Damage: 3k3
- Athletics (1)
- Defense (1)
- Heavy Weapons (1)
- Spears (1)
- Hunting (1)
- Lore: Theology (1)
- Spellcraft (1)
Advantages: Seven Fortunes’ Blessing: Jurojin’s Blessing [Spiritual](4 Points), Large [Physical](6 Points), Servant of the Fortunes [Spiritual](8 Points), Strength of the Earth [Physical](3 Points), Quick Healer [Physical](3 Points)
Disadvantages: Gullible [Mental](4 Points), Lord Moon’s Curse [Spiritual](7 Points)
- Gullible: Opponents using Sincerity (Deceit) gain a +1k1 bonus to their roll.
- Large: I gain a 1k0 bonus to Damage Rolls when using Large weapons, and in Contested Strength Rolls against smaller opponents.
- Stamina Hero Technique: I gain additional Wounds per Wound Rank equal to my Stamina Trait Rank. I gain the mechanical effects of “Quick Healer”, cumulative with the Quick Healer Advantage. Any Skill Roll that uses Stamina and any Stamina Trait Rolls gain a bonus of +1k0.
- Quick Healer (With Stamina Hero Bonus applied): I recover Wounds, my Stamina is considered to be Ranks Higher.
- JuroJin’s Blessing: I gain a +2ko bonus when rolling to resist the effects of a disease or poison. If my character ages to a point where he would normally have to take the “Old” Disadvantage, he does not have to take it. If my character ages to a point where he would have to take the “Venerable” Disadvantage, he instead only takes the “Old” Disadvantage.
- Strength of the Earth: The TN penalties I suffer from Wound Ranks are reduced by 3.
- Servant of the Fortunes: I can spend a Void Point as a Free Action to gain and additional +0 Wound Rank.